My Personality Test

My Myers & Briggs type is INFP. An Introvert, iNtuitive, Feeling and, a Perceiving person. An INFP person is loyal to their ideas and people in their life. They want an external life that agrees with there values. They are curious and quick to see new possibilities. The understand and help people fulfill their potential. Accepting and flexible unless something they strongly feel for gets threatened. I share INFP with Singer-Songwriter Lana Del Ray, Chloe Sevigny and, Mary-Kate Olson.

I feel Like this description describes me really well. A part that was right on was the feeling part. I always put other peoples feelings before mine and make sure they are alright before i take care of my self. A part that was not right on way introvert. I am both and introvert and extrovert, it just depends on who i am whit, where i am, and how i am feeling.
My description helps a lot, I've always wondered if i am an introvert or extravert and this test helped me realize it just depends.
My role helps with my family because my parts are always at work and my little siblings need a person to care for them and help them grow up. When i am with them, my feeling part of the test come out. When my personality matches up with the role, everything goes smooth and very little problems occur but when it doesn't match up, problems occur but they get fixed.
In the past, my best friend and i got in lots of fights. What i realized is that it was our personalities were clashing. One time we went 2 weeks without speaking because we were mad at each other for being mad and each other, finally i realized what was happening and talked to her. I was feeling to bed to talk to her because i thought i had hurt her and I felt bad.
During this assignment I realized that the problems in my life are because of my personality, and now I won have many problems because i will know what to look out for.

Lion/Otter/Beaver/GoldenRetriever Test

Before and while I took the LOBGR test, I thought I was a Golden Retriever and a Beaver. After I took the test I realized I was a Otter and Beaver. 
After I took the test, I re-read the the columns, I realized both of these columns do fit my personality, I just wasn't as of aware of what they said.  Im very excited to see what my results are the next time I take a test like this. 















Comments

Popular Posts