CSS and CARP Design

Original
CSS & CARP Design
This project I was asked to create a new version of a web page. I had the original page and directions on all the settings they wanted me to use. The only difference between the starting and ending HTML files is that one has CSS style and the other does not. All the new style information stayed in the CSS style folder.
How did Contrast Improve?
Final
My contrast improved greatly. I put the Author and Poem p:first-child, texts in the same type phase instead of all the text being the same. Originally all the texts were the same and mostly the same font size. I change most the font sizes and the text-style on some parts.
How did alignment Improve?
In the original web page, some of the words were not all on the same line when they were supposed to be. Moving the photo from the left the the right, helped a lot. I aligned the words so they were on the right line, and the photo was moved to a place that made more sense.
How did Repetition Improve?
The first two paragraphs of the poem are the exact same words. I changed the font size and style to make it look better. With the style and size changed, it doesn't look like it is repeated as much.
How did Proximity(grouping) Improve?  
The groping or Proximity, changed a lot. The words were all on the right and you couldn't tell apart which words were supposed to go with which. I changed the color if the title and the words underneath it. Changing the font style and text helped too. You could finally tell which parts went with which.
Something New I Learned How to do with CSS?
Something new I learned was how to use the eye drop tool. I clicked on it, moved it over to the dog and could find a spot on the dog that was a color scheme I wanted to use. I didn't realize what it was used for and today I found out thats what it was for and I was amazed.

Comments

Popular Posts