Website Project

Designing a website

Overview of the project:
In this project we watched a series of 6 videos. As we watched them we followed along in Dreaweaver. We had to learn certain parts of coding and how to make a website.

What did I learn?
During this project I learned how to move my way around Dreamweaver, and how to edit coding. I had never worked with coding and have always wanted to learn so this was a fun experience.

How did I do? What will I change next time?
Overall this project went really well. I am proud of the turnout, if I did it again I would change the color scheme and type font. I would get more creative with how the layout is and how my projects are in the "project link".


This is my projects page. You only see 2 of them but, there are many more. 

This is my home page. We had to include a picture, our "elevator pitch" and links to our blog and to other websites. I put the links of the e-Communication home page and Olathe northwest home page.

Comments

Popular Posts