3 First Animations

Bouncing Animation 
The Bouncing Animation was the first animation I ever did. It went pretty good. It was fun learning all the new techniques. Its very different from photoshop and there were many new controls. Overall I think the project went pretty well


Rolling Animation
The animation was harder. It didn't go as smooth but it still worked. I experiment with trying a circle ten at first but then it didn't work. I re-did it a couple of times and the example below turned out the best.


Lighting Strike Animation
This animation was interesting to make. Originally it was a ball jumping on a flower, that didn't turn out very well so I tried the lighting strike on the clouds. I think this one turn out pretty well considering the whole project got erased and I had to redo it in less than a day. I learned a lot on this animation. I think the one thing I learned the most is make a new layer and frame everyone you change something. If you don't it becomes very hard to edit one single ting on a slide that has several things on it.

Comments

Popular Posts