personal logo


Logo Project
What was done:
In this task I was asked to make a personal logo. We learned about different shapes and colors. I experimented with many shapes as you can see down below. I started out with a triangle idea, then I went to circles, then to hearts, and finally to squares. I was thinking about something that describes me that is a square/rectangle shape. I thought about what I do and where I lived. I figured, I live in Kansas, and Kansas is a square so why not use it..

What I chose and why I chose it:
I found a shape that was in the form of Kansas and started playing with designs, I put my full name in it in block letters, but I didn't like the turn out so them I put a cursive find in. I expanded it so I went a little over the Kansas shape. After I found a black and white design I liked, I started out with color. Ive always wanted to use yellow in a project. When I see yellow I see happy and cheerful. I put yellow as the base color and started experimenting with other color for the font color. I trued blue, purple, and red, I then put in a maroon color. I finally like how it was all put together.

these were my logo sketches. This was just the first page of many. As you can see I was experimenting with hearts, squares, and triangles. Along with 3D shapes. 

These were the final 3 designs, while experimenting with colors I realized I liked the Kansas concept so I did more color swatches with it. 
These are my mockups. I put my logo on a store front, bus stop, and the store front  sign.  

Comments

Popular Posts